Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just an Update....

As you know, we were expecting visitors from the States so it has already been a busy week. Our guests were supposed to arrive late Saturday afternoon but did not actually get here until 11:00 p.m. due to delays at the airport in Miami and in Port Au Prince. They were exhausted to say the least.
We had meetings nearly everyday with the exception of today because Kent fell ill with something and was running a high fever. He is back on track and we will resume our meetings again tomorrow.
There has been a lot of drama going on around here due to the firing of the cook but we hope to put an end to that tomorrow evening when we will hold a special open meeting with the community. I will fill you in on that later.
As for now, all is well. Still very happy with my Internet access. Would love to hear some news from anyone who is out there and has some time on their hands. My email is puny these days.
I was going to try out a new feature that Blogger has added to their site and attach a video clip but after three tries, I cannot seem to get it going. I am open to suggestions from anyone who knows how to do this. My video is on QuickTime Player. Maybe the file is too large? It's about five minutes long. I'll keep working on it. Until then, enjoy the day and check back when you can. Love and Blessings to all.
P.S.
I have just celebrated five months here in Haiti. Wow!

No comments: