Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter....today's the day!

Happy Easter to all! Rejoice in the Lord for He has risen! Do you feel it? I am trying my best to be in the moment and appreciate what this is all about. My calendar is still full from doing what needs to be done to get ready to leave this country and go to a place where I know that I am needed. It's just the in-between stuff that is keeping me from being at peace. I ask for any and all prayers to be blessed with good health, strength, energy and action to complete this part of the mission in order to be ready for my most important mission. I will be going to the doctor tomorrow to re-assess my medication for high blood pressure. (I'm sure it it mostly stress!) I need all the prayer warriors to ask for God's healing and blessings so that I can move forward. Pray that he finds the right one that works. Thank you, in advance, for your prayers and your faith.

No comments: