Monday, April 30, 2007

Amatuer Blogger

Kids of Modene Murphy Orphanage with Saint-Victor Sejour and some other visitors.

I have spent most of my morning trying to get some pictures on this website. I managed to get two posted on an earlier blog but the others did not post. I will just post a few on this entry so you can see the kids. They will not be in any particular order but at least you can see them. Little Jeemy-Ska is now my friend because I gave him some paper and crayons to draw with and I also let him see his pictures on my computer. He actually let me rock him to sleep the other night. What a sweet and very bright child he is. The kids are still keeping me on my toes and laughing. They have the greastest sense of humor. Need to download the pictures and head back to the house. I will write again on Wednesday. Love to all and God Bless.


I had just returned from a day trip to Gonaives. The kids all ran out to greet me. They acted like I had been gone forever. It was great!









The Saturday English Class.
I am being assisted by David, who was our translator. He did a fantastic job!







Guiding the students while they read the sentences together.
Sunday evening dancing on the porch to their favorite gospel songs.
A long day for little Jeemy-Ska. He spent most of his time sitting in my lap until he fell asleep. Since it was so hot and humid, both of us were perspiring with the addition of body heat. I loved every minute of it!
Well, this was my first attempt to try something different with the layout of the pictures. Hope to do a better job next time! :)

No comments: